A Guide to Your Practice of Reiki Energy Healing
This book, Reiki - A Guide to Your Practice of Reiki Energy Healing, discusses the two major aspects of Reiki practice: self healing; and using this technique with others to support their process of healing, whatever that may be. This book gives clear and readable information on: the anatomy and physiology of the body, treatment positions and what they effect; philosophic, spiritual and emotional components of healing, ethics and etiquette of treatment..
This book covers three major areas:
1. Background information on the physical and emotional processes of healing in the body, discussion of the philosophic components of this system and energetic healing in general, including a comparison of varying forms of energetic healing
2. Clear discussion of the anatomy and physiology of major organs, glands and systems and how they work together in the body; specific discussion of treatment positions and what they serve, including line drawings to illustrate hand positions with clear instructions for each; discussion of "emotional physiology", or how emotions can interrelate with the physical body and its functions; discussion of spiritual aspects of healing..
3. Discussion of the practice of Reiki on self and others, including ethics and etiquette of treatment, and guidelines for becoming a professional practitioner
Written by a teaching Master with over thirteen years experience, this is A useful reference book for both the personal and professional practitioner.
I was introduced to Reiki, the Usui System of Natural Healing, in 1984. I was intrigued. The energy certainly felt healing. The treatment technique seemed simple, and the effects were certainly real. I signed up for a first level training in April 1985.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 130 pages
- Adirondack Pr; Third Printing edition (September 1, 1997)
- Health, Fitness & Dieting
|The message text*:|